Wednesday, June 24, 2009

We're Going On a Picnic!

...a virtual picnic, true, but maybe enough to inspire us?

I'm going on a picnic, and I'm bringing...


Apple Pie with Dutch Crumb Topping


Buttermilk Spice Cake

Chocolate Cherry Pie

Dilly Potato Salad

Election Day Cake
(Erica's is prettier than mine was)

Fruit Cocktail Meringue Pie

Gluten Free Upside Down Cake
(Paula: Take note!)
Hangar Steak
Ice Cream in a Bag

Click on the names of the dishes for links to the creators and their websites! For the complete picnic roster, visit Louise. Hope this gives you some glorious ideas for your next picnic - after all, here in the Northern Hemisphere, summer has finally arrived!

6 comments:

Paula said...

Whoa, that is some picnic! My hubby would be in 7th heaven ... dessert and steak! I'm off to check out that gluten free offering! :-)

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Wow, I could seriously pig out at this picnic!

buffalodick said...

Only one restaurant in this area serves a hanger steak- and it is the best cut of beef, bar none!

imjacobsmom said...

I'll bring the jalapeno pepper poppers. ~ Robyn

pam said...

That sounds like my kind of picnic!

Sue said...

THank you, we're going to try Chocolate Cherry Pie. I make a good chocolate cherry cake so this will be a nice change.