Monday, March 4, 2019

Let's Get Back To It

Well, Ryan had some old-timers with whom he works telling him that last night's snow was going to be a Nor'easter, and we'd get 18" or more.  I'm delighted to say they're wrong.



And today, with the sun on the snow, it looks really pretty.  I don't think I'll be as delighted tonight, when it's 10 degrees out.

I'm not much inspired to cook these days, and I've been sewing like a fiend.  I'm trying to get myself geared up to post more regularly.  Bear with me, folks; it's been a hard year, but I'm working on it.

Happy Monday, and I hope you stay warmer than we are!

5 comments:

Sue said...

We were told we'd get 4 to 6 inches but got only one. This morning it was 6 degrees when I took the dogs out. They didn't mind, I did.

Are you sewing for the grands? I'm trying to do some sewing but there are so many distractgions.

I think of you often and hope you're doing well.

Pam said...

Beautiful shots! Take your time, we'll be here when you are ready to do more cooking and blogging. I am so glad you have been busy sewing - I hope you'll share some of your finished pieces with us. Sending lots of love your way!

Faye Lewis said...

Yeah you! I love it when you blog!!!

Big Dude said...

Snow or the pines is so pretty.

Rhodesia said...

We have had the warmest February on record, the weather is really odd worldwide. Hope you are well Diane