Sunday, March 10, 2019

A Little miscellaneous sewing

So, in the midst of making adorable baby things, I made an infinity scarf for the relative in Denver.  The pattern was included in my February Sewciety subscription box.  This wasn't the fabric they sent, but I chose it to go with a green sweater dress I'd bought her.  Seemed appropriate for February in Denver.


I also made some napkins for Jeff.  He'd bought placemats for his new house, so I coordinated some napkins.  He pointed out that his dog doesn't use napkins, to which I countered that his dog doesn't use a placemat, either, but he might invite some cute young thing to dinner, and might want to impress.  He sounded unconvinced.

That's it for miscellaneous sewing.  More little dresses soon.

3 comments:

Rhodesia said...

Like the scarf and glad that you have plenty to do. Have a good week, Diane

Diane said...

Love the scarf! Can't wait to see what comes off your machine next!

Pam said...

The scarf is beautiful and I love the design of the napkins too. You are so talented!