Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Drive-by Posting

You all probably thought I disappeared off the planet, right?  Nope.  Just trying to get my outside work wrapped up as the weather turns abruptly cold.  I can't tell you how much fun it is to go out in the rain at 47 degrees every 30 minutes or so to make sure I like what the garden guys are replanting in the front of my house.

But, I did make a trip to a little farm stand down at the bottom of my hill.

Blue potatoes, sweet potatoes, fresh carrots and some kind of squash I've never seen before.  Ryan was pretty pleased, but I'm betting Patrick will be less than impressed.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Our rain finally ended but it left chilly temperatures behind. Feels like Fall at last. Fresh veggies sound delicious. What do you do with that squash? It doesn't look familiar.

gemma said...

that's a delicata squash and they are delicious..... I roast them. Glad to stop by and see a drive by. Happy Fall.

Faye Lewis said...

Great veggie haul. Never heard of blue potatoes but the carrots are beautiful in my eyes!

Pam said...

SO nice to see you here!!!! Life has been so darn busy but I think of you often and I am so glad to hear you are keeping busy. Sending lots of love your way! I love that type of squash - it's so yummy!