Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Belated Birthday Report!

My first beautiful granddaughter turned 1 two weeks ago!  And I have been remiss in reporting.  My excuse is....um....I'll get back to you on that one.

Anyway, I made a great cake!
Maddie's mommy loves elephants.  So there you have it: why an elephant is on a baby girl's cake.


 Uncle Ryan and Uncle Mark chose this big friendly caterpillar for her.
 He was more appropriately sized for Uncle Jeff, who's always happy to clown around.
At my insistence, Maddie got to check out her cake.
 Tank was ready to help with cleanup, if needed...


 ...and it was!
So, it was an exciting day!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

How cute!

Faye Lewis said...

How cute!

grace said...

what a great party for a cutie-patootie!! your cake is most impressive. :)

Pam said...

Yay! She is so adorable. Love that she got to dig into her cake with gusto. My kids did that too on their first birthday.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy Birthday sweet pea. Love the cake
Lily & Edward

Sue said...

Such a cute cake for your special little lady. I'm glad you let her dig into her cake.