Friday, November 4, 2016

Bebop Wanted To Help

So, on Monday, when my daughter and Bebop were here, I made a roasted chicken.  As is customary, Ryan carved the chicken.  And Bebop wanted to help.

Bebop knows from previous visits that I don't allow dogs in the kitchen.  But he was smart enough to stay back far enough to not incur my wrath.  Of course, Ryan tossed some of the carrots I'd stuffed inside the bird to Bebop, who loved them.



 He even used one carrot to reinforce Bebop's "Lay down" training.

"Come on, Dude!  Unhand the food!"

Happy Friday, everyone.

4 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You got to snoopervise those humans
Lily & Edward

Sue said...

I love how he waits around the corner. He's sure a cutie.

Lapdog Creations said...

He looks like a great helper!

grace said...

that's an intense, GIVE-ME-FOOD stare! :)