Thursday, June 18, 2015

Another month, another Birthday...

...but not mine.

My nurse daughter recently got a new job in Pittsburgh, and she was home last weekend to celebrate her birthday with some of her brothers.
 Tank came, too.  He didn't have any birthday cake.  He had puppy treats.
 I don't know why she always makes faces in pictures.

She brought her boyfriend along.  He's not as tall as my boys, so I let (made) him stand next to me.  That way I don't look quite as short, right?
Happy Thorsday, everyone.

12 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Fantastic! And congratulations
Lily & Edward

Faye Lewis said...

Wonderful family time!

Faye Lewis said...

Wonderful family time!

Faye Lewis said...

Wonderful family time!

Pam said...

Happy birthday Cass!

Anonymous said...

Great photo. (Tank's almost as tall as you are.)

Lapdog Creations said...

Happy Birthday Cass!

Sue said...

Ahh, Cass is the one with the handsome boyfriend. What is her full name? Is she Cassandra?

pam said...

Happy Thorsday!

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Marjie. Happy birthday to your daughter. Our middle daughter is a Nurse too (and turns 26 in December). Hope your week will be a great one. No worries and love Carol

grace said...

my 26th birthday wasn't too terribly long ago but i'll be darned if i can remember anything about it. glad you guys had a proper celebration!

Gloria Baker said...

These are lovely pictures, OMY I remember my 26th many years ago lol