Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Garden Tuesday: Hydrangea

Because of the deer damage earlier in the year, our garden guru suggested we use the Miracle Gro sprayer attached to our hose.

See how it's changing the color of the hydrangea?  I'm pretty pleased.  Ryan griped that the pink flowers are too girly for our house; I reminded him that any flowers are girly.  You can see the autumn colors starting, in the silver maple which is behind, but taller than, my weeping cherry tree.

Even the little one which Shannon planted, or, rather, roped her brothers into planting, last fall is turning pink.  I'm delighted.

Happy Garden Tuesday, everyone!


6 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Very nice
Benny & Lily

SissySees said...

Pretty! I wonder if I could have one, or more correctly, if my deer would like one for a snack?

~~louise~~ said...

Looks like Autumn is "painting" your yard as quickly as ours down here.

Thanks for sharing, Marjie...

Big Dude said...

I like the way it lays on the roof.

pam said...

It's starting to look like fall! I love it!

Lapdog Creations said...

So pretty!