Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Indoor Garden Tuesday

All of my garden color is indoors these days.

The miniature rose bush Jeffrey gave me for Mother's Day is a blazing orange color, although it doesn't show much in this photo. You can, however, see the snow between my kitchen and garage.

This is Dan's begonia. It's blooming again.

Mark planted this impatiens in kindergarten. It's still going strong!
And, my Christmas cactus decided for once to bloom around the appropriate time. Only one flower, but, hey, it's a start, right?

12 comments:

Debbie F said...

Is that a deer outside your window?

SissySees said...

What she said - that's the first thing that caught my eye! Given our discussions about our deer overcrowdings at both of our homes, I'm betting that really is a live one all but licking your window.

pam said...

I didn't know you could grow impatiens inside!

noble pig said...

Love the deer outside the window, I feel right at home.

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Is that a deer?

I love the colors of your indoor garden!

Tatersmama said...

The colors - especially against the snow outside - are so bright and beautiful! And like Pam said... I didn't know you could grow impatiens inside either! I'll have to give it a go!
I used to have a Christmas cactus and a Thanksgiving cactus, but they're so expensive here, that I'm always tempted to pinch off a bit when I'm at the nursery!

gMarie said...

Oh - I'm so jealous! Snow and a live deer. I wanna come play.

the flowers are pretty too. g

Al Penwasser said...

Doe. A deer. A female deer.
Ray. A guy who cuts my hair.
Beautiful pictures!

Pam said...

What a great way to brighten up your cold and snowy days.

Flowers said...

It is wonderful that you were featured with the beautiful roses you post. Enjoyed your blog very much.

Sue said...

It's so nice to have winter blooms inside. It really cheers things up.

tavolini said...

Your flowers look great...is that a real deer outside the window?!