Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Miscellany

After breaking a tooth, and having to make an emergency visit to Kevin to have it repaired (and offering him great sympathy at the passing of his beloved hunting dog), my darling, wonderful children, led by Patrick, sent me the most fabulous surprise of all:


And my menfolk enjoyed their traditional Valentine's Day dinner of Shrimp Scampi, followed by chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting:

Hope you all enjoyed such heart-warming expressions of affection yesterday - and today!  Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all of you.

10 comments:

SissySees said...

Bravo to all - except the broken tooth. Condolences to your dentist too.

Sarah said...

I have had the broken tooth thing, too. So inconvenient. Gorgeous flowers and cake.

Sue said...

What lovely flowers and the cake looks scrumptious.

My pups gave me earrings.

Anonymous said...

You spoil each other, and I think that's lovely.

Big Dude said...

It's easy to understand why your kids treat their mom so special.

Rhodesia said...

Sorry about the tooth, not much fun.... Keep well Diane

Linda said...

Sorry about your tooth....tooth pain has to be one of the worst. I got a flowering primrose on Valentines Day.....at least he thought of me;)

Lapdog Creations said...

Sorry to hear about the tooth, but looks like you had a lovely Valentine's!

Pam said...

Ouch! Sorry about your tooth! The flowers are BEAUTIFUL and the Valentines scampi dinner & cake sound amazing.

monica said...

Ah, You are for sure worth your valentine treat! Wonderful!