Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Wet Garden Tuesday

It's been raining off and on for the last 3 days.  So I have not been eager to hang around outside.  But I have this one rhododendron that always blooms a couple of weeks later than all the others.

And the one outside my kitchen window has a few blooms up at the top.  That's funny, because it mostly bloomed a couple of weeks ago.


 And my only azalea?  Well, I don't quite know what it has in mind.  Precious few leaves and some red flowers on top of a bundle of brown sticks.  Strange.
Happy Garden Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

It has been raining here too and it is cold and damp as well. I hope this is going to be good for the garden I planted. xo Catherine

Big Dude said...

Your rhody's always look so pretty.

pam said...

Your rhododendron is gorgeous! Our azaleas look like that sometimes too, but then they seem to rally.

Lapdog Creations said...

They look so pretty... but they sure make me sneeze!

Sue said...

So, you're getting our leftover rain? We'll gladly send you more of you want it, we have plenty.

Anonymous said...

We didn't exactly get rain today, just drizzle. But I'll take it. Your azalea is the same color as mine.