Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Garden Tuesday: New Camera

It's not my fault.  I couldn't help myself.  You see, I found a nifty Kodak 16mp camera with a 26x optical zoom on clearance for $130.  So I had to have it.

I needed, for instance, to show you this old apple tree in my orchard from about 700 feet away.  Pretty good, eh?

And remember my whale weather vane?

Well, now you can see him up close and personal.  You even get to see what a slate roof looks like, up close and personal.  Yes, I have a roof made of rocks.  I like it.

See?  I wasn't selfish about buying this camera.  I did it for you!


Happy Tuesday, everyone.

12 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Well, thank you! :) I love that close up weather vane pic!

Donna Heber said...

Oh, thank you so much for buying us a camera :-) Your close up pictures are fantastic! What a difference. Now I want to buy a new one!

Sarah said...

Thanks! I love your new camera. You should have bought one for me, too!

Faye Lewis said...

Boy what a great camera!

rottrover said...

Thanks for thinking of us, your public!!

Sue said...

Thank you for buying us a new camera. Now hen will you be coming by to take pictures of us?
Morgan, Sebastian and the Porties

Two French Bulldogs said...

nice camera, you deserve it
Benny & Lily

gMarie said...

Can you find a fabulous deal on the new lens that JB wants, please? Love how close you can get with the new camera. Hope you are well. g

monica said...

how thoughtful of you! Maybe you can take pics all the way from your end to my end , across the Atlantic... ;)

Anonymous said...

I love slate roofs and am so jealous you found that camera.

SissySees said...

Lovely photos, and I love a slate roof too. So much safer than a shake roof...

Pam said...

AWESOME! Nothing better than playing with a new camera.