Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Cookbook Wednesday: Chocolate!

Ryan's home from college for the summer.  That means Mark will eat more of the desserts I make, because "there is competition for them!"  Gah!  Who ever heard of a teenager who doesn't eat desserts unless someone else is around who might eat them first?

Today's Cookbook Wednesday offering is inspired by Ryan.  It's just what everyone wants: Chocolate!  365 Chocolate Recipes, to be exact!
 Some of the numbered recipes are a "cheat", in my opinion.  Really? You make cake #11, and you have to wait until Day 12 to make frosting #12? 
 There are pies involving chocolate.  What's not to love about that?
 Some recipes have crazy long directions.  You probably won't find me making this one.

 Microwavable recipes?  That screams summer, doesn't it?
 Breads...
 Candies....
 Even cookies!
 This is my entry for Cookbook Wednesday, which I'm hosting while Louise is on sabbatical.
Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Also Linked:

Nellie's Children's Cookbook

Debbie's Washington State Cookbook

Poppy's McCalls Cookbook - 1970s version

Kitchen Flavours Bread Cookbook (and Cranberry Scones!)






6 comments:

Nellie said...

What is not to love about chocolate? Yum!

~~ Witchy ~~ said...

Love chocolate , just yell chocolate and I come running ;-D

Anonymous said...

I want to see who wins.

Poppy Crocker said...

I love, love, love chocolate. Throw in some peanut butter, and I am really happy.

Thanks for the link.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Yummy.
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Pam said...

It looks filled with lots of tasty creations!