Thursday, November 20, 2014

Drive By Posting

I got my food order in today.  You can see from the different colored inks that it was revised several times, including while I was ordering.

And, yes, I was so scatter-brained that it took Eric reminding me that I'd already ordered parsley to get me to cross it off the list the second time.

Menus to be finalized tonight, and posted tomorrow.

Meanwhile, time to make pie crust - about a dozen, I think - and start the "dust and flush" routine.

Happy Thorsday, everyone!

4 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

I think you're doing pretty darn good Marjie! What's a few extra bunches of parsley anyway. It's full of Vitamin C which you are going to need, lol...

Can't wait to see the menus:) Have fun with those pie crusts...

P.S. Looks like the Linky Tool went kaput!

Faye Lewis said...

I love seeing your holiday grocery list. Makes me want to live there and anticipate all the great meals you guys are going to have!!!

Pam said...

Wow!! Your holiday shopping list still amazes me.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We have a feeling there will be a lot of parsley decorations all over the place BOL
Lily & Edward