Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Garden Tuesday: Visitor

I went outside to take a picture of my dogwood, which has been blooming for about a week, and I found a brazen visitor standing right on my terrace.

 As I walked outside, she just looked at me,

And then strode toward me as if to say, "What are you doing in my yard?'

And then sashayed toward the house.  Not AWAY.  Toward.

And people wonder why I'm forever buying deer repellant spray to protect my plants from them.

Happy Garden Tuesday, everyone!

8 comments:

~~louise~~ said...

I don't know much about deer, Marjie but she/he looks like there have been better days:)

I'm not quite sure what I would do. Huge difference from finding a chipmunk staring you down, lol...Thanks for sharing, Marjie...

Hope you weathered the storm safely. It was a doozy!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Does Bambi eat your garden?
Lily & Edward

Anonymous said...

Well, she's right -- what were you doing in her yard?

Big Dude said...

I guess she didn't like you running her out of the buffet line.

Lapdog Creations said...

Awww. but she is gorgeous! We had a deer pass through the yard last week...

Pam said...

A bummer to the plants but what a cutie!

gemma said...

Oh Dear! See the deer. Does the deer have any doe? Yeah....two bucks.

Don't thank me. Thank the Three Stooges. My husband can recite every line from every show and does.

Those are great pictures. I recommend Deer Scram ... good product.

Rhodesia said...

Maybe a pest but a beautiful one. :-) Diane