Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Garden Tuesday: April Sunshine

Well, it's been stayed cooler for the last week - 20 to 30 degrees cooler than the previous week. But spring is still coming.

You can see flowering trees in these views, which, taken together, cover much of my back yard.

And the magnolia we planted on the back patio a few years back never cease
s to amaze me. Imagine a southern tree thriving here in cold and snowy Pennsylvania!

Happy Garden Tuesday, everyone. Enjoy your own signs of spring!

14 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Love that nice blue sky!

Diane said...

Thought that our spring was here but at the moment we seem to be heading back to winter!! Love your photos. Diane

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful green.

pam said...

I want a magnolia. I live in the south. I should have one.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Mother nature sure is good at fooling us
Benny & Lily

Athena at MinervasGarden said...

What a pretty view of that bright green pasture--I love it!

Athena at Minerva's Garden
http://minervasgarden.com

Sue said...

Rob's out mowing the grass. We had to start early in March this year. What happened to winter and spring?

SissySees said...

What green greens you have. We're waiting on the first magnolia blossom of the year...

Big Dude said...

Enjoy your cooler weather, it's like mid summer here.

Unknown said...

What a great view, so refreshing and relaxing place, I'm sure you really have a great day to spend together with your Momma :)



Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

Mickle in NZ said...

Blue sky, green, green grass and the beauty of magnolia blooms - just lovely!

Blond Duck said...

What are you doing for Easter?

Pam said...

I still can't get over how massive and beautiful your yard is!!!

Mary said...

Your property always makes me smile! I love all that beautiful GREEN!