Friday, December 15, 2017

Our Great New Lawn Service

So, last Thursday, our new lawn guy showed up at the back door.  Of course, he wanted to be paid for the fall cleanup work he'd been doing, which is absolutely phenomenal.

How phenomenal, you ask?

Well, Tank was here for 5 days, romping about our 10 acre lawn.  And Mr. Lawn Guy was returning Tank's tags, which he found somewhere on said 10 acres.  That's some phenomenal work.

On that note, I thought you'd all enjoy one of the tags Tank usually wears; I hadn't seen this before.

Happy Friday, everyone!  Christmas preparation is about to get serious!

7 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Lawn maintenance people are the best!

pam said...

I love that tag!

Pam said...

Looks like he is a darn good lawn guy! Love the dog tag...so cute.

Debbie Cook said...

My pups need the inverse tag ... even if you CAN'T read this, I will lick you. :-)

Sue said...

We could use him here. Noah lost his tags in the yard and though I've searched several times, I can't find them.

Rhodesia said...

Have a great Christmas and all the best for 2018. Cheers Diane

~~louise~~ said...

A GREAT lawn guy is difficult to come by. Hang on to that guy Marjie, lol...LOVE the tag! Iggy would happily oblige.

I've been meaning to email you but...I will soon...In the mean time, I wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Safe 2018!!! Cherish each and every moment Marjie:)