Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Thanksgiving Recap

Yes, I know I should have done this last week.  But with the rebuild....well, let's just say you should all be glad you don't live in my house.

First up, on Thanksgiving morning the boys, led by Dan, rebuilt our dining table.


 Food...



 The reason the holiday had to go on, regardless of fire and flood...




 This kid is an exchange student from Norway, living with Scott and Erin for the year.  He bought this sweater as a competition with his family for the best "Ugly Christmas Sweater".  I love it.  And I'm glad we've provided yet another person from overseas with a very unrealistic picture of what Thanksgiving in America is like!

Tank and Lily, AKA Bat Dog and his trusty sidekick, Adventure Beagle:
 And, of course, dessert.  There were multiples of all except the cake, so I didn't bother to photograph all of them.

So, we looked respectable enough to hold Thanksgiving; now it's time to see how we will do with Christmas!  Happy Wednesday, everyone.

5 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Looks like a wonderful time was had by all! Glad you could ignore the construction for a little while and enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Your family get together soon amaze me...and they'll only get bigger over time. I'm just glad it's you and not me having to prepare all that food.

Sue said...

Looks like you all had a great holiday even with the mess upstairs. I hope the reconstruction is coming along well and that you'll soon be able to put the ordeal behind.

Anonymous said...

What a trooper; the fest looks lovely. And Erin's exchange student is right -- that is one of the ugliest sweaters on earth.

grace said...

wait, is that a llama on his sweater? winner!