Sunday, June 9, 2019

Produce Box, Week 4

This week's box is a little bit different.  A lot less fruit, for one.

Also, eggplant!  I see ratatouille in the future, maybe tonight.

The baby redskin potatoes ought to be good.  Of course, plenty of onions.  But they're pretty much a staple, so they always get used.  I also got lettuce with red tips, red kale, scallions, those dandy little cherry tomatoes, broccoli, butternut squash, radishes and pears.

I went to Shannon's house for a day, so we could go to the zoo.  I brought one bunch of radishes with me, because there is no way on earth we will use both bundles.  But the rest is already on the agenda.

And I guess I need to post pictures of some of the things I made with previous boxes.  I'm a little slow here; life is overwhelming some days, when there's so much to do and so little time.

Happy Sunday, everyone; I hope you're enjoying this early summer day.

4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Seems way early for Butternut Squash to be in a produce box.

Diane said...

That's a lot of vegetables and they all look great! Can you please post your recipe for ratatouille?

Pam said...

What a fun treat to get a box of goodies every week! I am looking forward to seeing what you make.

Rhodesia said...

The veggies look great, most of what we grow in our garden, though at present we are a bit behind this year with the odd weather! So glad that you are busy with much to do -I know the feeling, I often wish the days were longer and I only need a couple of hours sleep!!
Take care and keep well Diane