Friday, May 26, 2017

Another Birthday...

Can you believe Ryan turned 21 last weekend?  What happened to the cute little guy who used to haul around a Winnie the Pooh who started out as big as Ryan?

Of course, I made a cake.  When do I not?  Plus, that flour isn't going to use itself.

I'm not standing in a hole; I promise.

See? The boys are taller than their dad, and you know my Dearly Beloved is no short guy.

He looks pretty happy, don't you think?

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everyone.



6 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, now that you babies are all giants, it's a good thing you have those grandbabies to cuddle.

~~louise~~ said...

Oh gosh Marjie! Those are some tall handsome young men! I can not believe Ryan is 21, the years are flying by:) Nice cake, I'm sure it's gone but if it isn't, I'd happily oblige!

Thanks for sharing Marjie! Have a safe and FUN weekend!!!

Big Dude said...

They look more than a foot taller than you.

grace said...

living in a land of giants, you are! plus, that's a very fine use for some of your flour. :)

Pam said...

A perfect use for the flour. I can't believe he is 21!!! I think he was around 11 or 12 when I first started reading your blog. Time sure flies! Hope he had a wonderful birthday.

Rhodesia said...

Wow they are tall. Nigel is 6' 4" but they look taller than him. All that good food you feed them! Belated 21st birthday wishes. Hope all is well Diane